Working with CSV’s & Excel Sheet
In which format the email list needs to be uploaded?
You can upload the email list either in CSV format or TXT format. Just make sure that while uploading the email list that you don’t have extra commas in any other field. Please note that you will be asked to reupload the email list in case the format is not proper.
Can we upload an email list with multiple columns?
Yes. For sure.!
You will just have to make sure that the email address is in one column.
Can I upload multiple email list for cleaning?
Yes, you can upload multiple files up to 3 lists. That’s it.
How do I convert to a CSV?
Follow the below steps in order to convert any sheet in CSV format –
- Firstly, open the file in Excel or Open Office Calc.
- Secondly, you will be needing to File > Save As.
- Lastly, choose “CSV (Comma Delimited)” in the “Save as Type” field
How do I convert Google sheet into CSV?
Once you have opened your Google sheet, follow below steps for exporting the list in CSV format.
- On the menu section, you will ‘File’ option. Click on it.
- Once you click on File option, a dropdown option will appear, from which you need to select “Download As”.
- Under the “Download As” option, you need to select “Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)”.
Now you will get your Google sheet file in CSV format, which you can upload for cleaning.